ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@compucredit.com>
Subject RE: Namespace problems
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 13:59:09 GMT
I'd like to bump this topic one more time.  After more testing using
static revision numbers, I am still not able to use Ivy namespaces to
map revision numbers between repositories.  There's no problem with
organisations or modules.

This time I used static revision numbers instead of expressions, in
order to guarantee an 1:1 relationship.   For example, trying to map
rev=1.0.0.1 to rev=1.0.0-final.   It kept failing with an error similar
to below, "inconsistent module descriptor".  It claims it "found" a
revision of 1.0.0-final inside ivy-1.0.01.xml (which is NOT contained in
the file), although it expected a revision of 1.0.0.1 (which truly IS in
the ivy-1.0.0.1.xml file).

So does namespace mapping actually work for revisions?  Is there a test
case for this?