ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@compucredit.com>
Subject RE: useMavenMetadata not implemented on ibiblio resolver?
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 16:10:51 GMT

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I just wanted to confirm that
useMavenMetadata does not seem to work at all for dynamic revisions at
all in beta2.  I can set the attribute without error, but it has no
effect. For example an ibiblio resolver with useMavenMetadata=true and
m2compatible=true cannot use the dynamic string [1.0,) to resolve the
1.0.1 version string with the appropriate metadata present in the
repository.  The fs resolver has no problem with this.