ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Clements Mark" <cleme...@OFAC.CH>
Subject RE: exclude dependency but resolve *its* dependencies
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 07:57:27 GMT

does
> OFACOF publish?
Hi,

OFACOF publishes

<publications>
        <artifact name="OFACOF" type="jar"/>
        <artifact name="OFACOF" type="source" ext="src.jar"/>
</publications>

I've tried excluding the artifacts by type

<dependency  name="OFACOF" rev="HEAD" conf="compile,run" changing="true"

        <exclude name="OFACOF" type="jar"/>
        <exclude name="OFACOF" type="source"/>

</dependency>

But I can still see OFACOF-HEAD.jar in the list for ivy.xml in Eclipse.
As stated in my reply to Jing, I don't think it's a problem as the
runner/debugger loads the local project first when it is specified as a
required project.

Thanks again,

Mark