ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Clements Mark" <cleme...@OFAC.CH>
Subject exclude dependency but resolve *its* dependencies
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2008 14:31:45 GMT
Hi,

I would like to be able to define a dependency in ivy.xml something like
this:

 <dependency  name="OFACOF" rev="HEAD" conf="compile,run"
changing="true" >
     <exclude name="OFACOF"/>
 </dependency>

ie resolving and retrieving the dependencies of OFACOF, but not have
OFACOF itself available from Ivy (I want to supply it from a local
project in Eclipse).

Without publishing my integration version of OFACOF to a local
repository, is it possible to do this? If I've missed something obvious
in the docs could someone please point me to it?

Thanks very much,

Mark