ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Foreman, Alex \(IT\)" <>
Subject Accessing extra attributes from a trigger.
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 14:58:33 GMT
If I had for instance:
<info organisation="apache" ......  Color="blue">

When I use a trigger I cannot access the color.  Or at least I cannot see how to. For instance:
${} prints but I cannot seem to get access to the extras.

Is this documented anywhere?  Or shall I add a JIRA?

Alex Foreman
Morgan Stanley | Technology
20 Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | Floor 06
London, E14 4QW
Phone: +44 20 7677-5732