ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Matt Reynolds" <matt.reyno...@Qsent.com>
Subject RE: Probable "configuration" misconfiguration
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 18:37:00 GMT
> I suggested to use fallback configurations, which are documented here:
> http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-
> milestone/ivyfile/dependency.html
> (search for fallback)

In the example given, to enable fallbacks, I'm interpreting the
documentation to mean I would add a conf of "*->*(*)" to the b2-ivy.xml
that depends on a ('<dependency org="com.example" name="a" rev="2"

However, that's not working.  Variations on the same theme
('default->*(*)') also don't seem to work.  I'm assuming I should only
have to change the relationship between A2 and B2, since that's what Ivy
is saying is failing to resolve.  Is that correct?  Can you show me in
the example where the fallback is supposed to go?