ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Kepler Project" <kepler.proj...@gmail.com>
Subject Populating Licenses Column in Ivy Report
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 22:10:03 GMT
This question probably has an obvious answer, but I have looked through the
documentation and through the forum archives and haven't come across one
yet...

How do you populate the licenses field in the Ivy Report for third-party
jars? In particular, in an ideal world, I would like the field to be
populated with a link that would be a short-hand name of the license and
would point to the text of the license. It seems like a logical place to put
this information would be within each dependency tag, but I do not see an
appropriate attribute...

For example:

LGPLv3
BSD

Each would link to the appropriate license.

In a less ideal world, I would at least be able to put the text into the
Licenses column...

David