ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Duffey <andjar...@yahoo.com>
Subject getting a repository up and running
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 23:32:04 GMT
Hey all,

I don't know what I am missing, but I can't seem to find any info within the docs on how to
actually deploy my own repository server where I can drop .jar files into it, and then have
build scripts pull from it. Is there a ivy-web.jar or something I run? I have a build machine
that I also want to run my own company repository from so that I can have different jar files
built and dropped, then retrieved from my own repository.

Thanks.

Be a better friend, newshound, and