ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <Shawn.Castria...@halliburton.com>
Subject cache problem?
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 10:31:51 GMT
Maybe I never paid any attention to the cache, but right now I am doing  a resolve and I am
getting all configurations downloaded to the cache.  Shouldn't just the configuration I asked
for come down?  Also, the retrieve is also getting all configurations instead of the current
one.  Is this the way it is supposed to work?  If so, what is the point in specifying the
configuration during a resolve if it always gets all of them.

---
Shawn Castrianni

and delete all copies of this message.