ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Downloading sources along with a dependency
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 10:53:14 GMT
On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 10:58 AM, Jose Noheda <jose.noheda@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Some packages like Spring upload to maven repository the sources jar file
> (see http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/springframework/spring-aop/2.5.3/).
> would like to obtain it along with the binary. I can't find the syntax to
> do
> it. Is it possible? I've tried creating another dependency but does not
> work.

You can use the artifact tag with a m2 classifier set to sources (see
recent discussion about classifiers). You can also vote for the issue in
jira to add support for sources and javadoc artifacts natively in Ivy. There
is an implementation in IvyDE, but not Ivy itself.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/