ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Property expansion in <info/>
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:08:09 GMT
On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 10:51 AM, Xavier Hanin <xavier.hanin@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 10:16 AM, Donal Mc Namee <Donal.McNamee@vhi.ie>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> > I'm looking to use the "Extra attributes" options in the <module/> tag
> > in an ivy.xml file
> >
> > But instead of something like:
> >
> >        <info organisation="myorg"  colour="blue"/>
> >
> > I want to use property expansions to fill out the attribute value. Like:
> >
> >        <info organisation="myorg"  colour="${my.colour}"/>
> >
> > But the property ${my.colour} never gets expanded.
> >
> > Is there something I should be doing or does the <info/> tag just nor
> > support property expansion?
>
> property expansion is not supported in extra attributes, which is a shame.
> Could you open a jira issue?

While I was looking at the code I just added variable expansion in extra
attributes. Trunk version should now support what you want. Could you please
confirm?
BTW you can still open an issue to keep track of the change.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/