ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jim White <...@pagesmiths.com>
Subject Re: JSR-223 for Ivy Roundup
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2008 17:37:21 GMT
Archie Cobbs wrote:

> Hi Jim,
>
> Thanks for the pointers. I'd of course be happy to include this stuff in the
> RoundUp repository.
>
> Do you have an ivy.xml and/or builder.xml file prepared already? If not I
> should be able to get to it before long, but you may be faster than me.

No, I hadn't started in on that and considering it is what prompted me
post.   And now that I've got a suitable alternative, the priority is
quite a bit lower now (there are still boatload of things I gotta do
before heading off for JavaOne...).

But as I say, this packaging jazz is a big part of what I'm trying to do
with IFCX and so I will be returning to it.

Jim