ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jim White <...@pagesmiths.com>
Subject Re: JSR-223 for Ivy Roundup
Date Sat, 26 Apr 2008 09:38:02 GMT
A small follow-up:

I've found a nice JSR-223 implementation with a pleasant license,
source, and an artifact in a M2 repo:

http://livetribe.codehaus.org/Downloads

Of course I found a small bug almost immediately, but I've submitted a
patch and it looks like a good solution.

I still think that getting the JSR-223 RI artifact into Ivy Roundup is a
good idea though.

Jim