ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hane <chrish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy RoundUp Repository - feedback requested
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 18:45:28 GMT

Archie Cobbs wrote:
> Hey Xavier, is this "ivyrepsandbox" your project? What is its purpose?
>
> Would it make sense to import all these files into Ivy Round Up? Under what
> license are they?
>
> More generally, is there a pool of "high quality" ivy.xml files out there
> somewhere that we should import into RoundUp?

What will be the license requirements for submitting ivy.xml files?

I've noticed that some projects are starting to create them (at least
initial stabs).  The specific projects I am thinking of are LGPL for the
code.  Not sure how that applies to a configuration file (but I'm not a
lawyer)....

Chris....