ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hane <chrish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy RoundUp Repository - feedback requested
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 04:22:54 GMT
Archie - thanks!

I think have a meta repository is a great step.  I have been following ivy
for a while.  I have on my todo list to replace (enhance) our project build
files to use Ivy.  However, I have been dragging my feet because I don't
want to build all of the ivy files that I will need.  I think having a
repository where ivy files can be shared is great - it's just icing that we
can have a plugin for ivy to do a lot of the repacking work.

I've noticed that you put up an initial list of ivy files.  Do you have a
process for adding more?  Submit patches to the issue tracker?

Also, a general request - does anyone have a hibernate ivy file they would
like to contribute?  That's always been the one I started with and have
always stopped with it due to lack of time to figure everything out.

Chris....