ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Archie Cobbs" <arc...@dellroad.org>
Subject Re: [Ivy RoundUp] status of current repo
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2008 18:56:46 GMT
Xavier,

Thanks, all good and welcome comments. I too would prefer jms to be
downloaded directly, but previously I didn't know about those other sites.
Please feel free to update the builder.xml as you see fit so we can
eliminate the manual step.

Changing the organization name from com.sun to javax.jms is fine with me
too... Sun does in fact "own" the javax.* hierarchy, so this is logical.

Thanks,
-Archie

--
Archie L. Cobbs