ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Roman Legat" <roman.le...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: documentation
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 11:58:34 GMT
I'd like to mention on that:

There is a lot of (good) documentation, which is good starting point. What could be
reworked is the structure. Sometimes it's kind of hard to find the things
you're looking for.
What clearly is a mess right now is finding the right documentation for the
version you are using. In some places, the documentation is outdated, or
tutorials are referring to an older release. The reason for this is that ivy currently
is in the process of becoming 2.0.0 and migrating to apache. So we have to
live with that for a while until things become more stable.

Nevertheless, it is up to every user to improve documentation, ivy even provides
a rather simple mechanism for changing and sending documentation diffs. So, if you
find a old reference, misspelling, outdated stuff - report it. That saves
precious time for 2.0.0.

What I am missing are alternative writings on ivy/ivyde besides the
project documentation. Blogs, tutorial, stuff like that from people using ivy. How are you
using it? What are your problems, how do you solve them?
How do you setup your environment?

Roman

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/free