ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Matt Reynolds <mreyno...@loopysoft.com>
Subject Re: Probable "configuration" misconfiguration
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 04:35:32 GMT
I'll check it out and try it with the sample I sent in.

Unfortunately, since we (at work) didn't know when this would be
fixed, we wrote a few scripts to simply remove all configuration
dependency information from the old ivy files.  I know you suggested a
better fix (thanks again), but we're under quite a bit of pressure and
didn't want to take the risk of something else failing later.  So I
can't tell you if this fixed our original problem.

But I will try the sample :)  Thanks again for the hard work,
Matt