ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Larry Isaacs <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject Re: Success with app servers in Eclipse WTP - Hot Deploy
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 14:42:26 GMT

I would recommend asking WTP Tomcat related questions on the WTP newsgroup.
See the eclipse.webtools newgroup at  http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/
http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/ .  For the Glassfish support, a Glassfish
related newsgroup or forum would be better, maybe this one for the Glassfish
plug-ins http://forums.java.net/jive/forum.jspa?forumID=65
http://forums.java.net/jive/forum.jspa?forumID=65

Cheers,
Larry