ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Michael Laccetti <mich...@s2g.ca>
Subject Dependencies and Global Excludes
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 16:26:45 GMT

Two questions:

1) Is there any way to see the transitive dependencies?  My current build is
failing because Ivy is trying to pull down com.sun#ldapbp;1.0, which isn't
in the Maven repository. The only problem is that I cannot find where this
is coming from, so I cannot block it and feed in the
com.sun.jndi.ldap#ldapbp;1.0 dependency instead.  Which leads to part two...

2) How can I block dependencies for the entire project?  Similar to the
first question, something is trying to pull in org.spring#spring-ldap#1.1.2,
which has some POM hashing issues.  So, I'm trying to pull in
org.springframework.ldap#spring-ldap;1.2.1 instead.  I just need to know how
to block the one and use the other.

Thanks,

Mike

-----
--
Michael Laccetti                                 (416)558-9718
S2G Limited                                       http://www.s2g.ca/