ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From jpyork <jp_y...@hotmail.com>
Subject IvyDE in eclispe issue
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2008 14:45:49 GMT

For anyone one out there using the plugin for ivy in eclipse I was wondering
if you have come across the following issue and might have a fix?

When I have multiple projects open in eclipse and I change a jar file in one
of my ivy.xml files, that change is made to all projects even though I don't
want that.  Example would be we upgraded from reportmill7.jar to
reportmill8.jar and I only wanted to do this for one project as the others
were still setup to use the reportmill7.jar.  When I made the change to the
one project, the others were changed and I got a bunch of errors.

I just can't seem to get the projects to use there own ivy.xml files.