ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From ar92 <arothk...@coheris.com>
Subject Re: Issues with install and iBiblio
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 09:33:49 GMT

The cleancache fixed the problem I had with log4j dependencies, but as you
said there are jars missing or unretrievable.  For me it bombed when getting
jmx, but at least the dependencies from the POM are now in the ivy file in
the local repo.

I've since changed the test task to be like this:

    <target name="install" description="--> copy files to the local
repository">
        <ivy:cleancache />
        <ivy:install matcher="glob" from="libraries2" to="libraries3"
overwrite="true" transitive="true" organisation="org.apache.ant"
module="ant" revision="1.6.5" />
        <ivy:install matcher="glob" from="libraries2" to="libraries3"
overwrite="true" transitive="true" organisation="org/apache/ant"
module="ant" revision="1.7.0" />
        <ivy:install matcher="glob" from="libraries2" to="libraries3"
overwrite="true" transitive="true" organisation="log4j" module="log4j"
revision="1.2.15" />
    </target>

What I'm seeing now is that Ant 1.6.5 is not found (and is thus ignored),
and then the ant 1.7.0 installation attempt provokes a crash with the same
kind of "bad organisation" error that I was getting before.
-Alan