ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From ar92 <>
Subject Issue with Graphml Reports
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 16:36:57 GMT

Hi, again. As I said in another thread, I'm evaluating 2.0.0-beta2 for
addding dependency management to legacy ant scripts.  I have a couple of
issues with reports I generate.  Because of my other problem with "install"
I haven't been able to generate really interesting dependency issues yet,
but even my simple reports have given me a couple problems.  The html
reports are good, except for a harmless but irritating broken image
( On the other hand, the graphml files
are unusable. When I view them in yWorks yEd, all the elements are piled on
top of each other in the middle of the graph.  It's unreadable and useless.

My report commands are:
 <ivy:repreport xml="false" graph="true" />
and (after a resolve)
 <ivy:report xml="false" graph="true" />

It could be a viewer issue (I'm open to recommendations for other free
viewers), but it looks more like there's no edge info in the graphml output
Sent from the ivy-user mailing list archive at

View raw message