ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <>
Subject Manage centrally the configuration [Was: Re: specify versions separate from dependencies]
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 07:46:17 GMT
On 24/03/2008, Jim Adams <> wrote:
> While on this subject, is there a way to centrally manage the list of configurations
available in an ivy file? Personally I would have created a default set of configurations
in the settings file and then allowed the ivy files to modify the defaults.

Yes, you can.  The configurations can be included from a separated file.

Note that it will be expanded when you publish to a repostory so that
the published ivy.xml are self containing.

Gilles Scokart

View raw message