ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Beta 2: IVY + Ant = OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 14:56:33 GMT
This kind of problem have already been reported a few times.  Usually,
it was because you have a multi-module build in which you redefine
your task multiple time (reloading new jar every time).
If it is your case, you can user the loader attribute when you load
ivy, or you can conditionaly load the class by puting the taskdef into
a target that will be only executed if the jar is not yet loaded.

Gilles

--
Gilles Scokart