ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@compucredit.com>
Subject Using numeric special-meanings in latest strategies
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 15:42:18 GMT
In an environment I'm working on, there is a convention to use the
special revision number 0.0 to designate a trunk build.   What would be
a valid technique to specify that 0.0.* is a later revision than 1.0,
2.0, etc?   I considered designating 0.0 as a specialMeaning attribute
of a latest-revision, but I thought it may match any revision containing
0.0, such as 2.0.0.  How would that work, does it support regex?

I'm aware it would be much easier not to use 0.0 as the latest revision,
but it's an established convention in this environment and there are a
number of processes that depend on it.