ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@compucredit.com>
Subject RE: How to specify which resolver to use at resolve time?
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 12:54:45 GMT

That is the workaround I have converged on (using a property for the
default resolver).  It works for me, but it still seems non-intuitive...
If you can specify an attribute differently each time you call resolve,
then it isn't exactly 'default' anymore.   Long term, I really think the
resolve task should have the resolver attribute just as the publish task
does.