ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@compucredit.com>
Subject How to specify which resolver to use at resolve time?
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2008 19:34:37 GMT
The publish and install tasks allow me to specify which resolver to use
for publishing (or installing).   I don't see this capability for the
resolve task, however.   Have I missed something?  If it isn't possible
to specify a resolver for the resolve task, that means I have to rely on
defaultResolver in ivy-settings.xml ?   Is there no way to control this
from within the Ant script, or must I maintain multiple copies of
ivy-settings.xml just to choose which resolver to use?