ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@compucredit.com>
Subject RE: What notation is Ivy using here?
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 14:45:07 GMT

I found some discussion of the merits of using this convention.  My
question is, was there other inspiration for it?  I'm not 100% sure, but
I think I remember seeing PVCS use a very similar convention (if not the
same one).   I was wondering if it came from some industry standard,
some other product, or you just coincidentally converged on the same
solution.