ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@compucredit.com>
Subject RE: Re[2]: confusing artifacts retrieving
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 17:36:29 GMT

Mistake in my example... Organisation attribute should be dotted
notation, like this:
<ivy-module version="1.4">
  <info organisation="dir1.dir2" module="file3" revision="1.1"/>
  <publications>
    <artifact name="file3" type="txt" ext="txt"/>
  </publications>
</ivy-module>

If you use m2compatible attribute on your resolver then it will get
expanded to dir1/dir2 when you publish it.  (but this doesn't happen for
me when I retrieve it, which seems like a bug unless I'm doing something
wrong).