ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@compucredit.com>
Subject RE: Does Ivy really have a cache resolver?
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 18:52:02 GMT
I researched and found enough information to get up and running with it.

For anyone interested, you can view the patch I attached at:

I am sure there are some undocumented attributes but at least you can
get started with this.

One particular question I have is:  Now that there are multiple caches
possible in beta-2, will it be possible to assign a particular cache to
a CacheResolver?   In my testing, CacheResolver accepts the assignment
of a cache attribute, but it does not use it.