ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@compucredit.com>
Subject RE: Can Caches Be Associated with Specific Resolvers?
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 17:48:03 GMT

After further testing, what I found is there was a mismatch between the
cache I defined and the one I referenced.   So naturally the cache did
not get referenced.   The interesting thing however is the invalid cache
reference did not cause Ivy to warn or fail, like it does when you
specify other invalid elements (like a resolver for example).