ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <>
Subject RE: Can Caches Be Associated with Specific Resolvers?
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:52:20 GMT

The documentation of <resolver> doesn't say anything about a 'cache'
attribute.  But it seems there is a set method for 'cache' on resolver,
also I notice the documentation of <cache> says this:
"The default cache instance will still be defined as long as at least
one dependency resolver does not declare which cache manager to use."

In my testing, the attribute didn't have any effect, but maybe it's
still a work in progress.