ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@compucredit.com>
Subject RE: Cache basedir attribute no longer valid in beta 2 ?
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:31:26 GMT

No worries, I think the new scheme is better than the old one, but I'm
not sure this is the correct answer to my question about the basedir
attribute.  The documentation says the basedir attribute is supported.
But in my testing it doesn't work, even when nesting <cache> as a child
of <caches>.  This means there is a problem with either the
documentation, the implementation, or my testing.  I just want to
understand which one is the answer.<HTML><BODY><P><hr size=1></P>
<P><STRONG>
</STRONG></P></BODY></HTML>