ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@compucredit.com>
Subject new ivy-settings error in beta 2
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 14:02:28 GMT
After switching to beta 2 I suddenly get this error about ivy settings
being incorrectly overridden.   This cannot be possible, as
<ivy:settings> is only being called once in my build script, in line 39
where the error is being reported.   However, I am able to work around
it by setting override='allowed'.

C:\allworkspaces\ivy-poc\hellorm\hello-A\build.xml:39: overriding a
previous definition of ivy:settings with the id 'module-settings' is not
allowed when using override='notallowed'.

at org.apache.ivy.ant.IvyAntSettings.execute(IvyAntSettings.java:262)

New bug, open bug, or error on my part?