ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@compucredit.com>
Subject useMavenMetadata not implemented on ibiblio resolver?
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 18:38:36 GMT
I tried to set useMavenMetadata according to the documentation on
ibiblio resolver like this:

<ibiblio name="m2-proxied-http"
	root="http://myrepo:8080/archiva/repository/m2-central-cached"
	m2compatible="true"
	usepoms="true"
	useMavenMetadata="true"
	checkmodified="true" >
</ibiblio>

This error was the result:

impossible to configure ivy:settings with given file: ivy-settings.xml
:java.text.ParseException: failed to load settings from
file:/ivy-settings.xml: problem in config file: failed to load settings
from file:/ivy-settings.xml: no set method found for useMavenMetadata on
class org.apache.ivy.plugins.resolver.IBiblioResolver

Does Ivy not implement this attribute, or have I made an error
somewhere?