ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@compucredit.com>
Subject RE: Status of ivy repository
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 20:08:51 GMT

What if I have a repository where some artifacts have ivy files and
others have pom files?  An ibiblio resolver cannot declare an ivy
pattern, and a url resolver cannot declare usepoms=true.   I guess I
could have 2 different resolvers point to the same URL.  Or maybe mixing
repositories is just a bad idea?