ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@compucredit.com>
Subject RE: Status of ivy repository
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 19:30:58 GMT

Yes, that's good news indeed.  Can you explain which Ivy task converts
the pom to ivy.xml ?   I don't see any explanation of this in the
documentation, except there is a small hint in the repository tutorial.

I would like to know every case where Ivy can read a Maven pom file and
use this information for resolution, file generation, or any other
purpose.