ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@compucredit.com>
Subject RE: Status of ivy repository
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 18:50:45 GMT

As far as I know, the install task essentially only copies artifacts
from one resolver to another resolver.  That means I can copy the
modules and pom files from Maven central into my own repository.
However, Ivy cannot use Maven pom files for resolution, can it?  Isn't
it true that if I want full transitive resolution for the install
modules, I must somehow generate an Ivy file from the Maven pom file,
probably by hand?