ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@compucredit.com>
Subject Status of ivy repository
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 18:18:31 GMT
Hi all,

I notice that there is a location labeled "official ivy repository" at
http://www.jayasoft.fr/org/ivyrep/

Is it still considered authoritative, and it is actively maintained?
If not, is there some other public repository of ivy files and/or
artifacts?

It occurs to me that the resolution of open-source transitive
dependencies is only as reliable as the metadata repository.  I notice
that this official ivyrep has only 29 modules, not very much.  It seems
that if our applications depend on many open-source modules, then we
must invest a lot of time in creating Ivy files corresponding to the pom
files in Maven central.  Is that an accurate assumption?    Or is there
some helper tool that can generate this for us?

Thanks,
Carlton