ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Clements Mark" <cleme...@OFAC.CH>
Subject RE: IvyDE
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 09:25:27 GMT

Hi - thanks for this. I've double-checked and

org.apache.ivyde.eclipse_2.0.0.20080403.jar

also contains an ivyde-eclipse.jar that contains Java 6 classfiles, although

org.apache.ivy_2.0.0.20080403.jar

itself contains Java 1.2 classfiles.

Anyway - thanks to both Nicolas and Xavier for providing these builds.

Regards  - Mark