ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Foreman, Alex \(IT\)" <>
Subject IvyDE Accepted Types
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 10:29:22 GMT
I have set Accepted types to:
jar, zip, dll

Within IvyDE

I have a ivyfile which defines a list of .so files and .dll files.  All in the same configuration.

I want to grab stuff by type only.

When building on unix I want to say:
Give me this module and all its artifacts that are .so types only

Artifact -> x.dll
Artifact -> y.dll
Artifact ->

Would return just as type="jar,so"

This doesn't seem to work in unix either or from the dos shell.
<ivy:cachepath pathid="tests" conf="jni" type="so" useOrigin="true" />
Grabs everything in the configuration regardless of type.

Is this a bug?  Missing functionality?  As according to this page:
This is what 'type' does.

This is a major blocker for me.  If I can say grab everything that is of types x and y and
ignore everything else then I have pretty much solved my problems with getting JNIs working
without hassle.

Many thanks for your help,

Alex Foreman
Morgan Stanley | Technology
20 Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | Floor 06
London, E14 4QW
Phone: +44 20 7677-5732