ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <Shawn.Castria...@halliburton.com>
Subject RE: ivy.checksums property
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2008 16:45:16 GMT
Should I submit a bug so this can get fixed?

---
Shawn Castrianni

-----Original Message-----
From: Xavier Hanin [mailto:xavier.hanin@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 4:31 AM
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Re: ivy.checksums property

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 7:03 PM, Shawn Castrianni <

> I am sure I didn't misspell it since I just copied and paste it from the
> master file to the specific settings file.  Below are my two settings files,
> one is master and one is specific that includes the master.  I currently
> have the checksums in the specific because it doesn't work in the master.

Now that I check the code again, it seems that any property defined in an
included file is not available in the file in which it has been included. As
long as we have an history for the class (Jan 24, 2007) it has been like
that. I'm not sure why though, I see no added value in preventing included
file to set properties in the including files.

Do anybody see any reason behind this? Would it hurt to change that?

Xavier