ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <Shawn.Castria...@halliburton.com>
Subject ivy.checksums property
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 20:28:10 GMT
If I set ivy.checksums in my ivy settings file, it works fine.  However, if I have ivy.checksums
inside a master settings file that I include from my settings file, it gets ignored.  Any
ideas?  Bug?

---
Shawn Castrianni
CM Chief Architect
Landmark
Halliburton Drilling, Evaluation and Digital Solutions Building 2
2101 City West Blvd.
Houston, TX  77042
Work:  713-839-3086
Cell:  832-654-0888