ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ivy.original.xml cache bug?
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 08:02:27 GMT
On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 11:42 PM, Shawn Castrianni <

> IVY-787
>
> Until this bug is fixed, what are the consequences?  In other words, what
> is the ivy.original.xml file used for such that if it can't be found in
> the cache, what ivy functionality will not work?  Of course, it is possible
> that the ivy.original.xml file can be found in the cache even though it
> uses weird directory names, so maybe nothing will break.

If the file is really not found, it will break dependency resolution. But
there's a workaround, using a pattern with conditional elements should work.
But we will fix this for 2.0 final anyway.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/