ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE Accepted Types
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 14:29:30 GMT
On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 11:29 AM, Foreman, Alex (IT) <
Alexander.Foreman@morganstanley.com> wrote:

> I have set Accepted types to:
> jar, zip, dll
>
> Within IvyDE
>
> I have a ivyfile which defines a list of .so files and .dll files.  All in
> the same configuration.
>
> I want to grab stuff by type only.
>
> When building on unix I want to say:
> Give me this module and all its artifacts that are .so types only
>
> Eg
> Artifact -> x.dll
> Artifact -> y.dll
> Artifact -> z.so
>
> Would return just z.so as type="jar,so"
>
> This doesn't seem to work in unix either or from the dos shell.
> <ivy:cachepath pathid="tests" conf="jni" type="so" useOrigin="true" />
> Grabs everything in the configuration regardless of type.
>
> Is this a bug?  Missing functionality?  As according to this page:
> http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/use/cachepath.html
> This is what 'type' does.
>
> This is a major blocker for me.  If I can say grab everything that is of
> types x and y and ignore everything else then I have pretty much solved my
> problems with getting JNIs working

It should work. But note that the filter is applied by cachepath only, not
by the resolve. So Ivy will actually download all artifacts, but only so
should be in your path 'tests' after the call to cachepath. If it doesn't
work like that, you can open an issue, describing precisely how you call
cachepath, what is your ivy file for the dependency, and what you get in
your path.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/