ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cache basedir attribute no longer valid in beta 2 ?
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 18:16:22 GMT
On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 7:02 PM, Brown, Carlton
<Carlton.Brown@compucredit.com> wrote:

> [...]
But do you tell Ivy to use this cache instance? As explained on the
caches reference page [1], Ivy defines a default cache instance called
'default-cache', so  if you don't change the basedir of this instance
or redefine the default cache instance to use, you won't see any
change.

Xavier

[1] http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/configuration/caches.html

http://xhab.blogspot.com/