ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status of ivy repository
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 19:20:36 GMT
On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 7:50 PM, Brown, Carlton <
Carlton.Brown@compucredit.com> wrote:

> [...]

Ivy is able to parse maven 2 poms and convert it in Ivy files. The resulting
Ivy files aren't as clean as if they were written by hand, no magic here,
but it works really well, and we are regularly improving our support. So you
can either use maven 2 repo directly, or use install task to get the jars
and the converted poms under your control. Isn't life beautiful ? ;-)

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/