ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 17:22:56 GMT

Le 7 mars 08 à 17:45, Clements Mark a écrit :

> [...]

I have build one here:
http://www.hibnet.org/ivyde/updatesite/plugins/

As Xavier's ones, these ar unofficial builds.
A difference also is that these builds include some patchs I have done
for IVYDE-70, IVYDE-81, and a possible bug fix for IVYDE-82. About the
stability of these patchs, the two first one will be committed soon
(as soon as I get commit rights). The last one is in testing, but
shouldn't hurt at all.

Nicolas