ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Hans Dockter <m...@dockter.biz>
Subject Error message when using different settings
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 12:17:17 GMT
In my environment I use multiple settings to work with Ivy.

One setting is the ivysettings.xml for building my build tool. The
other setting is when I use my build tool which defines its own
resolvers. If for example my build tool has been executed and has
used Ivy to resolve a dependency that is also used by the build of my
build tool, I get the following messages when building my build tool
(chain is the name of  a resolver defined by my build tool).

[ivy:cachepath] == resolving dependencies
org.gradle#gradle;working@localhost->commons-lang#commons-lang;2.3
[compile->default]
[ivy:cachepath] loadData of commons-lang#commons-lang;2.3 of
rootConf=compile
[ivy:cachepath]         using default to resolve commons-lang#commons-
lang;2.3
[ivy:cachepath] default: Checking cache for: dependency: commons-
lang#commons-lang;2.3 {compile=[default]}
Resource org/apache/ivy/plugins/parser/xml/ivy.xsd loaded from ant
loader
[ivy:cachepath] pre 1.3 ivy file: using exactOrRegexp as default matcher
[ivy:cachepath] ERROR: unknown resolver chain
[ivy:cachepath]         resolver not found: chain => trying to use
the one configured for commons-lang#commons-lang;2.3
[ivy:cachepath]         configured resolver found for commons-
lang#commons-lang;2.3: default: saving this data
[ivy:cachepath] ERROR: unknown resolver chain
[ivy:cachepath]         found ivy file in cache for commons-
lang#commons-lang;2.3 (resolved by default): /Users/hans/.ivy2/cache/
commons-lang/commons-lang/ivy-2.3.xml
[ivy:cachepath] default: module revision found in cache: commons-
lang#commons-lang;2.3
[ivy:cachepath]         found commons-lang#commons-lang;2.3 in default

Everything works but for me ERROR messages in the build log are very
irritating if everything is OK.

This problem has also been there with Ivy beta1 and is still there
with Ivy beta2.

- Hans